vendredi 22 mai 2020

Ssi meaning korean

Ssi meaning korean

Improve your scuba diving skills and get a qualification by attending this 2-day SSI or PADI advanced open water scuba diving course in Tioman Island. Try scuba vs SSI PADI scuba diver certificate. I am planning to travel to bali in April and as I have limited time I was going to do a simple . I did my AOW with PADI (one of my friends is an instructor). My LDS has said they will issue an SSI Master Diver card if I do the SSI stress and . Vous avez acquis une certification de plongée PADI ou SSI (Open Water ou Advanced Open Water) et vous souhaiteriez obtenir la certification équivalente.


You can study at home and then complete final dives whilst away on . PADI eCard Available Shortly La eCar carte de certification électronique est disponible sur les Smartphones. Elle le sera bientôt aussi pour . Learn more about Scuba Diving Organizations and PADI VS CMAS VS NAUI and SSI. The major difference between being a PADI instructor and an SSI instructor is that a PADI instructor can be independent, and an SSI instructor . Referral Courses ( PADI , SSI , NAUI SDI).


Divers inspecting a peculiar rock.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés